This 4 bedroom solid brick home, is perfect for First-home buyers and young families, Investors, or home owners who would love to downsize to enjoy easy single-level living with a lovely low-maintenance backyard. The home features two separate living areas, and an separate external front entry to the very large fourth bedroom is ideal for the older teen, or a home business. This property has been previously rented at $375.00 per week.
This beautiful home features:
• large living room with stylish floating timber floor, and hosts lots of natural light, plus separate dining area
•a modern kitchen with breakfast bar, ceramic cooktop and built-in oven
• Large master bedroom is carpeted and features a walk-in robe and ensuite
• The second and third bedrooms have Built-in robes,
• A large fourth bedroom or office space with separate external front glass sliding door
• Clean and tidy main bathroom with corner shower, bath and separate toilet
• internal laundry, plus built-in linen cupboard
• Split-system a/c to living area and master bedroom; security screens throughout
• Large covered alfresco patio provides plenty of outdoor entertaining space
• Easy-care gardens and shed to fully fenced backyard,
• Single carport at front, plus extra paved off street parking for a second vehicle
The home is set in a perfect central location. Walking distance to a major supermarket, cafes and is situated at the base of the Logan Hospital to suit the busy healthcare professional. Walk across the road to the Loganlea train station and Loganlea State High School. Located with easy access to the Logan motorway entrance, and minutes from the M1. The Hyperdome shopping center is only 12 minutes drive, and just 45 minutes to Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast.
Contact us for an inspection.