If size counts, then check out this huge 110m2 (approx.) apartment in the heart of Nundah that has separate living and dining areas, two private balconies and is filled with an abundance of natural light.
The spacious lounge room opens to the eastern covered balcony and the separate dining room opens to the southern balcony with an impressive Cathedral view.
Having undergone a transformation, there is new flooring throughout, new carpets & it has been freshly painted.
The large kitchen has ample bench space, cupboards, pantry and room for an XL fridge.
The bathroom is also a generous size and has a separate toilet.
Secure lock- up garage with storage space and the added safety of full security screens with intercom.
Nestled in a boutique block of only 5 units, this impressive apartment is very centrally located and genuine walking distance to EVERYTHING-
* 280 metres to Woolworths shopping centre, trendy café’s and restaurant precinct.
* 600 metres to Toombul Train Station.
* 650 metres to Nundah Train Station.
* 100 metres to bus stop
* Directly across the road from Nundah State Primary School, St Josephs College & Mary McKillop College
* 200m to Prince of Wales hotel
* 800 metres to Kalinga Park and bike way.
* 8 minute drive to Brisbane International Airport & the Gateway Motorway
* 15 minute drive to Brisbane CBD
This unit ticks all the boxes and all Simon Dillon on 0415 633 332 to book your private inspection.